Some of the most common insurance offered include Group Mediclaim and Group Personal Accident.
Group Mediclaim Insurance
It is health insurance that covers a group of people who can be members of a society, employees or professionals of a company. It helps companies identify and mitigate risks faced by employees.
Some features of Group Mediclaim Insurance
- Covers medical costs for the insured (self), spouse, children and dependent parents
- Can cover pre-existing diseases and maternity with additional premium
- Can be customised based on your requirements
- Offers cashless hospitalisation at network hospitals
- Experimental and unproven treatment
- Disease, illness, injury, caused directly or indirectly by nuclear weapons/materials or radioactive contamination
- Dental treatment or surgery of any kind unless otherwise specified in the schedule to the policy
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Offers compensation to the policy holder in the event of death or disablement due to accidents occurring in any part of the world. The coverage is the same as under individual policy.
- Natural Death
- Injury caused while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Violation of law
- War and nuclear perils
- Pregnancy or childbirth
Please refer to the policy document for detailed scope of cover and list of exclusions and other terms and conditions under the policy.
Leave a testimonial
You can share your experience with us below.