Personal Accident Insurance
Accidents can cause physical injury, disability or death. A personal accident insurance plan offers 24-hour world-wide protection against all these. The sum insured and premium depends on the occupation and earnings of the person buying the policy. It is offered to an individual and his/her family covering the spouse and children.
What it Covers
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disablement
- Permanent Partial Disablement
- Temporary Total Disablement
The standard personal accident policy can be extended to include reimbursement of medical expenses by paying additional premium. Some of the personal accident policies cover injuries caused by acts of terrorism.
The policy does not cover death, injury or disablement resulting from the following:
- Services performed on duty, with any armed force
- Nuclear radiation or nuclear weapons materials
- War or war-like operation, act of foreign enemy, civil war and similar risks
Please refer to the policy document for complete scope of cover and list of exclusions and other terms and conditions under the policy.
Leave a Testimonial
You can share your experience with us below.